At Al Ansari Financial Services and its subsidiaries, we place the highest importance on transparency and organisational integrity in our business operations. If you ever come across concerns related to misconduct, unethical behaviour, or illegal activities within our group, we strongly encourage you to raise these concerns through our whistleblowing channels. Rest assured, all concerns and suggestions will be handled with utmost importance, strict confidentiality, objectivity, and efficiency, ensuring impartiality throughout the process.
Our Whistleblowing Policy has been developed in line with the governance requirements and best practices. It encompasses concerns about actual or suspected irregularities or misconduct of a general operational or financial nature within Al Ansari Financial Services, including but not limited to:
- Misuse of funds or property belonging to customers or the company
- Misuse, or unauthorised disclosure, of confidential information, including insider trading
- Fraud, corruption, and bribery
- Discrimination based on gender, race, religion, disability, or other factors
- Endangerment of health and safety, including physical, mental and sexual harassment
- Violation of law, regulations and the Code of Conduct
- Acts of retaliation against whistleblowers
- Covering up wrongdoing
How To Report:
Whistleblowers must provide the following minimum information while reporting a wrongdoing:
- Name of parties involved;
- description of the suspected/actual wrongdoing, and available documentary evidence;
- how the issue was detected; and
- their intention or otherwise to maintain anonymity
Where To Report:
- External stakeholders can report their concerns on the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees could discuss their concerns first with their Line Manager, Area Manager, or Head of Department, or report it on the available grievance management platforms (e.g., My Query).
- If the issue is not resolved, or if employees are not comfortable in sharing their concerns through the regular reporting lines because it involves a person in their chain of command, the matter should be reported on the internal channel (My Voice).
- In addition to the aforementioned channels, both internal and external stakeholders can report their concerns on the Whistleblowing Hotline number: (+971 4 525 4666). This hotline shall not be manned, and the concerns recorded therein would be accessed by the Internal Audit Department. The Internal Audit Department will report these cases further to the Office of the Group CEO (“GCEO”) for record keeping and necessary action.
In the event of any concerns, please send an email to: email@example.com.